Academic Mitra ERP software for all kinds of Institutes
Academic Mitra ERP has every feature you will ever need to run your institution efficiently.
Academic Mitra ERP System provides user-friendly dashboards with login access for teachers, non-teaching staff, students, parents and management personnel of your institution. The various modules available in Academic Mitra facilitate all the processes of your institution, from admission of new students to generating transfer certificates when students complete their studies.
Academic Mitra ERP has modules to manage Timetable, Attendance, Examinations, Gradebooks, Campus News, Hostel, Library, Transportation, School Calendar, Events and many more. It has a fully-fledged Human Resource module to manage the payroll and employee pay slips. The Finance module helps you to plan and allot different fee structures to students. Academic Mitra ERP System is is also an excellent collaboration tool using its Task, Discussion, Poll, Blog and Video conference plugins. There is an internal messaging system within Academic Mitra but you can also integrate it with external communication tools like email and texting. To find out more, scroll through the following descriptions.
Academic Mitra flexible examination module allows all type of institutions to set up and manage various kind of grading systems for the courses they run, be it general,CCE, ICSE, CWA, GPA or CBSE pattern.
- For each examination pattern, there are settings which help format any type of evaluation.
- Marks and Grade Based Exam creation.
- Student activity based grading exams.
- Easy and quick evaluation and publishing of exam reports with instant alerts and notifications to parents.
- Multiple grading profiles can be created for the activity or subject exams.
- Flexibility for teachers to enter marks and update it whenever necessary.
- Student remarks can be recorded in the overall report for the year.
- Each term examination report along with the end of year report card can be generated.
- Subject wise exam report is available for analysis by teachers along with the complete batch report for the class teacher.
The reports related to the users, courses, batches, fees, subjects, payroll and siblings can be seen here.
- You can get a detailed level report of the core data by checking these reports
- The reports are dynamic and get automatically updated as per the changes in data
- Each report has a facility to be sorted based on columns in the same view and can be exported to CSV