Academic Mitra ERP software for all kinds of Institutes
Academic Mitra ERP has every feature you will ever need to run your institution efficiently.
Academic Mitra ERP System provides user-friendly dashboards with login access for teachers, non-teaching staff, students, parents and management personnel of your institution. The various modules available in Academic Mitra facilitate all the processes of your institution, from admission of new students to generating transfer certificates when students complete their studies.
Academic Mitra ERP has modules to manage Timetable, Attendance, Examinations, Gradebooks, Campus News, Hostel, Library, Transportation, School Calendar, Events and many more. It has a fully-fledged Human Resource module to manage the payroll and employee pay slips. The Finance module helps you to plan and allot different fee structures to students. Academic Mitra ERP System is is also an excellent collaboration tool using its Task, Discussion, Poll, Blog and Video conference plugins. There is an internal messaging system within Academic Mitra but you can also integrate it with external communication tools like email and texting. To find out more, scroll through the following descriptions.
Employees can be the teachers of the institute or admin staff. Each user will be given a unique login and can perform activities based on the privileges assigned by the admin.
- Employee attendance can be captured using biometric device and reports can be tallied
- Employee leave application and approval by reporting manager employees.
- Subject mark entry and daily subject assignments
- Assigned timetable can be checked from the dashboard by the logged in teacher for their schedule plan
- With special privileges, employees can collect fee, manage inventory stores, manage hostel, manage transport, etc.
Once the administrator has admitted all the students, they will be notified by an email or sms with their credentials.
- Students can submit assignments and check their progress
- Parents can keep a track of student’s attendance and check the exam related reports
- Students can participate in discussions and communicate via various available methods
- Notifications about the upcoming events and students check the academic calendar to plan their studies