Academic Mitra ERP software for all kinds of Institutes
Academic Mitra ERP has every feature you will ever need to run your institution efficiently.
Academic Mitra ERP System provides user-friendly dashboards with login access for teachers, non-teaching staff, students, parents and management personnel of your institution. The various modules available in Academic Mitra facilitate all the processes of your institution, from admission of new students to generating transfer certificates when students complete their studies.
Academic Mitra ERP has modules to manage Timetable, Attendance, Examinations, Gradebooks, Campus News, Hostel, Library, Transportation, School Calendar, Events and many more. It has a fully-fledged Human Resource module to manage the payroll and employee pay slips. The Finance module helps you to plan and allot different fee structures to students. Academic Mitra ERP System is is also an excellent collaboration tool using its Task, Discussion, Poll, Blog and Video conference plugins. There is an internal messaging system within Academic Mitra but you can also integrate it with external communication tools like email and texting. To find out more, scroll through the following descriptions.
Academic Mitra flexible examination module allows all type of institutions to set up and manage various kind of grading systems for the courses they run, be it general,CCE, ICSE, CWA, GPA or CBSE pattern.
- For each examination pattern, there are settings which help format any type of evaluation.
- Marks and Grade Based Exam creation.
- Student activity based grading exams.
- Easy and quick evaluation and publishing of exam reports with instant alerts and notifications to parents.
- Multiple grading profiles can be created for the activity or subject exams.
- Flexibility for teachers to enter marks and update it whenever necessary.
- Student remarks can be recorded in the overall report for the year.
- Each term examination report along with the end of year report card can be generated.
- Subject wise exam report is available for analysis by teachers along with the complete batch report for the class teacher.
The reports related to the users, courses, batches, fees, subjects, payroll and siblings can be seen here.
- You can get a detailed level report of the core data by checking these reports
- The reports are dynamic and get automatically updated as per the changes in data
- Each report has a facility to be sorted based on columns in the same view and can be exported to CSV
Employees can be the teachers of the institute or admin staff. Each user will be given a unique login and can perform activities based on the privileges assigned by the admin.
- Employee attendance can be captured using biometric device and reports can be tallied
- Employee leave application and approval by reporting manager employees.
- Subject mark entry and daily subject assignments
- Assigned timetable can be checked from the dashboard by the logged in teacher for their schedule plan
- With special privileges, employees can collect fee, manage inventory stores, manage hostel, manage transport, etc.
Once the administrator has admitted all the students, they will be notified by an email or sms with their credentials.
- Students can submit assignments and check their progress
- Parents can keep a track of student’s attendance and check the exam related reports
- Students can participate in discussions and communicate via various available methods
- Notifications about the upcoming events and students check the academic calendar to plan their studies
Remarks let you provide comments for each of the student on the basis of performance in different subjects or some common remarks on individual student on any particular exam conducted. The module also allows administrators to provide custom remarks on the students day to day activities. The students or parents can see the remarks in their profiles for daily updates.
By integrating Fedena with a bulk SMS service provider, institutions can use the SMS module to send SMS text messages to students, parents, and employees, as well as deliver automatic notifications when certain events occur in Academic Mitra
- The SMS module allows administrators and employees to receive and send text messages to other employees, students, and from Fedena
- The SMS settings can also be customized to deliver automatic alert messages right to the mobile phones of all users
With the Custom import feature, Academic Mitra allows admins and teachers to upload and edit information in bulk using the various options available.
- Import Student dataAdd Bulk Employee profile details, Student/ Parent profile details, Student examination scores, daily attendance information of student, Library book details and inventory details
- Administrator can save time by alleviating manual data entry tasks and reduce the chances of errors using this module
- Upload log can be checked to verify the data rows which succeeded or failed and appropriate actions can be taken
This option allows the administrator to easily manage student fee collections. Students can be assigned to or unassigned from scheduled fees.
This module allows the administrator to record temporary fees like infrastructure fund, relief fund, teacher’s day collection, etc. This kind of fee is not scheduled on any defined dates, and is dealt with separately
Academic Mitra has a fully functional payment gateway to enable your institution accept online payment through credit cards. Fedena is integrated with Paypal & Authorize.net
- This payment option can be enabled for Student Academic fees, Applicant registration, Hostel and Transport Fees
- Students and parents can check their fee details, pay fees online, and print the fee receipts–all from their mobile phones
The Assignment plugin is designed to help teachers distribute homework and assignments to students, collect completed work, review it and provide feedback to students
- When distributing work, teachers can attach digital content such as, word-processed documents, spreadsheets, and images
- Teachers can instruct students to submit their work as an uploaded file, or as direct text information
This feature help in conducting sudden exams without advanced planning . Timer based online exam can be created for subjects or general tests . The exams can be objective with multiple options or descriptive
- Questions can be imported from any last exam of a particular batch
- Automatic marks calculation happens for objective exams based on settings and exam results can be seen to get reports